Annual Catalogue

The new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue 2020-21 has arrived and is now alive. I truly love this catalogue and yes, I am sure I say that every year. This year though is one of my favourite Annual Catalogues.

Each year the launch of a new Annual Catalogue brings five new in colours, these colours are the colours on trend at the moment and they stay around for two years. Please welcome Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumble Bee, Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight. I just love the feel of these colours and Cinnamon Cider is just the perfect rustic touch to any card! You will see a lot of these going forward. I have played with all of them and just can't stop!
All are available in Stampin' ink pads, cardstock and Designer Paper assortments. All except Bumble Bee are available in Stampin' Blends Combo Packs!

I am very happy to assist in helping you choose and order!






No comments