Celebrating Sunflowers


I just can't help creating cards / projects with the new Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set! Sunflowers are one of the most loved selections I plant on our rural property. They just bring a smile and sunshine to any place in the garden. 

I thought I would bring the stamps and dies alive in a side step card design. The large sunflower die cut makes a great focal point for any card, especially when layered with different colours.



I have used the Rococco Rose white wash design from the In Good Taste designer series paper (DSP) and Rococco Rose card stock as background on a base of basic grey card stock (CS).  The large Sunflower outline die is cut from two layers of Roccoco Rose and one layer of Basic Grey CS.



 I have stamped directly onto the DSP with Basic Grey ink and coloured in with So Saffron Blends.  The centre of the large die sunflower is cut from So Saffron CS.  So Saffron is a beautifully subtle colour and I find it adds just the right accent.



I have added a silver button with white twine to set off the Grey and highlight the Rococco Rose. I think the small sunflower is perfect for the back step.



I hope you enjoyed this card and happy stamping'!


1 comment

  1. Lovely card Teresa this is on my wishlist - very sweet step card.xxx

    ReplyDelete