INKspired Colour Combo Challenge 123 - Gnome for the Holidays

  Hello Everyone!  Welcome to another great colour combo challenge created by Teneale Williams.

You may have reached my blog from Katrina Healy, if not please hop back when you are through and check out what she has created using this sketch challenge!

When I see these colours, I picture Christmas! I love Real Red and Crumb Cake together in anything, so I decided to use the new Gnome for the Holidays Stamp Set.


 Just the cutest Stamp Set and so easy to use and colour!

I started with a card base in Crumb Cake Card Stock, then a layer of Real Red Card Stock  and Whisper White for the main stamp area.



Simple colouring in using the light and dark duo blend pens in real red, crumb cake and mossy meadow. I didn't use pear pizazz in the mix of colours, but it is one of my favourite colours.



I included the real red stitched grosgrain ribbon with white stitching as a border. This ribbon is part of the Playful Pets trim combo pack. I really love it!



All the Gnomes are so cute!

I added some Wink o Stella to the striped hat and to some of the other Gnomes to give them a little sparkle. Then I included a few of the Gilded Gems to highlight the crumb cake, and to give the card a little bling!


I think I could actually hear the Gnomes saying 'Holly Jolly Everything'!

As a child (and now) I always loved walking through the woods looking for a Gnome home in a tree.  I was sure Grandma and I found some. The Gnome home stamp is a perfect embellishment to the inside of my card! Also used some Wink o Stella to the light bulbs, such a perfect effect!


The Grand kids will love this card for Christmas! I also created a little fun for the kids by turning the inside vertical, with the front of the card horizontal! Try it sometime, it is a fun little surprise!

I really hope you try the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set!

Thanks for having a look at my blog contribution, now it's time to hop forward to Narelle Macey's blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and happy stamping!












5 comments

  1. Lovely card Teresa, I love the Gnomes also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those gnomes Teresa they are so stinkin' cute (a US phrase) for you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable are your little Gnomes. A really lovely Christmas card and great colouring . xx

    ReplyDelete