INKspired Challenge #132 - Sweet Strawberry

 Hello Everyone!  Welcome to another INKspired Artists challenge created by Teneale Williams.

You may have reached my blog from Katrina Healy, if not please hop back when you are through and check out what she has created using this colour challenge!

I enjoyed this sketch challenge, however I have changed the orientation a bit! 


I really love the Sweet Strawberry Bundle (stamp set + strawberry builder punch), and have combined the set with the free Berry Delightful designer series paper from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. The paper is available in a Berry Blessings + designer paper bundle free with eligible purchases from the Annual and Mini Catalogues until 28 February 21. 


This card uses a background of strawberries from the designer paper on a base card of Basic White cardstock. I layered another piece of Basic White on some Poppy Parade cardstock, just a bit smaller to give a trim of colour to the top and bottom. Then to follow the sketch, a narrow scalloped border was added in Pear Pizzazz cardstock from the Be Mine Stitched dies.


I used the 'thank you' sentiment from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set and then added some light splattering of coordinating colours, and then a linen thread border with a triple bow.


The strawberries were stamped in Poppy Parade and black (momento) ink. The leaves are in Pear Pizzazz ink. The pretty flowers have a centre of Mango Melody using the Blend Pens.
The strawberries, leaves and flowers were cut out using the Strawberry Builder Punch (picture at the bottom). 


As you may be able to see, I stamped a few leaves and flowers straight onto the white cardstock first and coloured in using Blend Pens. Then I layered the cut out pieces on the top with dimensionals.

All topped off with some wink-o-stella sparkle! I will say this card would be very nice without the linen bow and scallop as well for a different look!



What would a lovely card be without an inside that complements! 


Here is the Sweet Strawberry + Punch Bundle that can be purchased from the Mini Catalogue!


There are so many other ways to use this set, so I suggest you couldn't go wrong adding it to your craft stash!

Thanks for having a look at my blog contribution, and leave a message if I can help you make this card or assist in getting you started in creating lovely creations for yourself!

Now it's time to hop forward to Allison's blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and happy stamping!



2 comments

  1. Sweet card, Teresa! Love the inside too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Kozue, Beautiful. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete