INKspired Challenge #133 - Always

 Hello Everyone!  Welcome to another INKspired Artists challenge created by Teneale Williams.

What a beautiful Suite of stamps, paper and embellishments that is included in this challenge! We can use anything from this Suite to create this blog challenge. This Suite is included in the Mini Catalogue (January-June 2021) and includes two bundles and three different papers. 
I actually didn't use one of the stamp sets, but I did use the Always Dies and two of the papers within this Suite.  My card uses a simple pattern and draws upon the dimensions of embossing folders as well.


The base is vanilla cardstock with Rococo Rose. Can you see the gorgeous shine from the foil accents in the designer paper! 


The word Always can mean so many things in itself. I have cut the words from Love You Always Foil Sheets. The come in Blushing Bride, Rococo Rose and Sahara Sand. I have chosen to use the Blushing Bride for this card, and backed it with Blushing Bride card stock and vellum. 


I used the Stitched Triangle Dies to cut three of each, Rococo Rose, Blushing Bride, Pearlescent Specialty Paper and the Love You Always Specialty designer series paper.

I ran them through some of my favourite embossing folders for some more elegance and dimension, sort of a pretty patchwork effect. I used the Subtles, Parisian Flourish and one of the wrapped in texture folders. However the Ornate Floral embossing folder would have looked beautiful.


Once I arranged the triangles on a piece of vanilla cardstock, I set the Always words on with dimensionals.

The designed card front was placed with dimensionals on top of the Rococo Rose piece, and topped off with some white faceted gems.


Since the words Always could mean anything, I left the inside simple using a border of designer paper and some pretty splatters with the coordinating Blend Pen colours.


Thanks for having a look at my blog contribution, and leave a message if I can help you make this card or assist in getting you started in creating lovely creations for yourself!

Now it's time to hop forward to Katrina's blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and happy stamping!









5 comments

  1. Such a pretty card and use of pinks. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the pinks Teresa, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used the fancy papers and WOW they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the rococo rose on the foiled DSP is gorgeous. Great card.

    ReplyDelete