INKspired Sketch Challenge #134 - Butterfly Brilliance

 

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to another INKspired Artists sketch challenge created by Teneale Williams.

I really loved this sketch challenge, and I think the Butterfly Bijou designer paper that coordinates with the Butterfly Brilliance stamps and dies works well with this sketch.


The colours in the papers are gorgeous and very versatile. I have chosen to use Misty Moonlight and Blushing Bride to coordinate with the die cut Butterflies. The colours are very pretty together. My inspiration was a co-worker who absolutely loves butterflies.


The Misty Moonlight background cardstock has been embossed with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder. and the Basic White card stock has been embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder to add that extra texture and depth.


I used the backside of the designer paper which has the soft blend of colours that coordinate with the Butterflies to add a soft trim to the white card stock.


The Happy Birthday is from the Art Gallery stamp set and is cut out with the coordinating Floral Gallery dies. The words are heat embossed with white on Misty Moonlight card stock and set up with the mini dimensionals. The Large centre butterfly has also been set up with dimensionals.


I used the Blushing Bride twine from the Snail Mail combo pack to accent with a lovely dainty bow. I love how the tails hang over the Misty Moonlight. I will be featuring this set and this card in my next class. I think it will be a favourite!

Thanks for having a look at my blog contribution, and leave a message if I can help you make this card or assist in getting you started in creating lovely creations for yourself!

Now it's time to hop forward to Katrina's blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and happy stamping!



No comments