INKspired Challenge #135 - Dandy Garden

 

 Hello Everyone!  Welcome to another INKspired Artists challenge created by Teneale Williams.

What a beautiful Suite of stamps, paper and embellishments that is included in this challenge! We can use anything from this Suite to create this blog challenge. This Suite is included in the Mini Catalogue (January-June 2021). 

I just love the designer paper and Garden Wishes stamp set and Dandy Wishes Dies. I have so many favorites in the paper, but I chose to showcase the Misty Moonlight and White designs for this blog.

The soft blue and white with the white die cut accents is really stunning, and has a calming effect around it!

I Stamped one dandelion in Misty Moonlight on white, and heat embossed the second with sparkle white embossing powder (I know this is not currently available, but it just gave that extra standout on the Misty Moonlight card stock).



The white die cuts in the background are a lovely pop effect to the card, which I lifted some on dimensionals for added depth.



To top it off, I used the white linen ribbon as a border across the front and made a triple bow from the stunning white crinkle ribbon. This ribbon makes perfect bows for any card, and the shimmer is beautiful!

I really hope you give this a go, and enjoy all the lovely papers and stamps as there is so much potential with this suite!

Thanks for having a look at my blog contribution, and leave a message if I can help you make this card or assist in getting you started in creating lovely creations for yourself!

Now it's time to hop forward to Katrina's blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and happy stamping!




2 comments

  1. I love the classy blue and white combo. Very pretty. The lovely bow sets it off. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Teresa, love the colours

    ReplyDelete