INKspired Sketch Challenge #136 - Wildly Happy



Hello Everyone!  Welcome to another INKspired Artists sketch challenge created by Teneale Williams.

I created this card for one of my card class ladies who is having a sweet little baby girl very soon! I wanted something simple and delicate so I used the Wildly Happy Stamp set, Hydrangea Hill designer paper in Rococo Rose and the Ornate Borders dies.


The warmth of the colours seemed to match the nurturing love that this mother bunny has for her little one. The background is Soft Suede with the sentiment and image on basic white. The designer paper in a delicate subtleness in Rococo Rose goes beautifully with the Crumb Cake die cut. 


I used the Blends in Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Bronze and the Colour Lifter. 


The white linen thread stands out over the Crumb Cake die cut. I used some of the clear epoxy droplets as embellishments.


I love all the sweet animals in this stamp set, but the mother and baby were the perfect choice for a new Mum and her baby.


The designer paper reminds me of my grandmothers quilt squares, something that would line her linen shelves. Of course, the substitution of a blue could work for a little baby boy too!


I used a strip of Crumb Cake over a strip of edging die cut from the same designer paper as an added delicate touch. Of course, I just had to top it off with a little splatter of Rococo Rose and Crumb Cake Blend pens.


I can't wait to give the card and a little gift to the new Mum and her baby!

Thanks for having a look at my blog contribution, and leave a message if I can help you make this card or assist in getting you started in creating lovely creations for yourself!

Now it's time to hop forward to Katrina's blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and happy stamping!







 

4 comments

  1. Teresa your card is lovely. It is a sweet stamp set and the die cut trims set it off nicely. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie, I am a bit late on my replies.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Teresa, lovely colours and great colouring on the bunnies

    ReplyDelete