INKspired Sketch Challenge #139 - Artistically Inked




Hello Everyone!  Welcome to another INKspired Artists sketch challenge created by Teneale Williams.

I mixed this sketch up a bit. I wanted to use the Artistically Inked stamp set, I just love this set especially the background stamp! I just couldn't get my head around this sketch at first, but Teneale gave me some simple pointers and it all just fell into place.


This one is for 'pink' lovers for sure! The new in-colours are beautiful! 
I have used Polished Pink, Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent.


My rectangles are from the Ornate Layers dies. The filigree outline is delicate, as well as a bit classy. 


I stamped the large flower stamp in Polished Pink ink  and some leaves in Soft Succulent ink on the side of a piece of Basic White cardstock for my circle. After stamping the image, I used the smaller filigree die to cut out the focus layer. Then I gave this layer a bit of a splatter with Blends in the ink colours used.


The second layer is cut from a piece of Polished Pink card stock. The background design was made using Polished Pink Ink with the large smudge stamp on Polished Pink card stock. It produced a marbling effect.


Then I wrapped a piece of white linen thread around the second (pink) rectangle.



Next step was to layer the rectangles with dimensions. and using dimensionals again layered both on top of the basic white base.


I heat embossed the 'hello' the Art Floral stamp set in white and cut it out around the word.


I set the sentiment on the card base using small dimensionals. To finish it off, I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

I planned this card for one of my daughters who is a true pink lover.

This card could be made in almost any colour of choice.

Thanks for having a look at my blog contribution, and leave a message if I can help you make this card or assist in getting you started in creating lovely creations for yourself!

Now it's time to hop forward to Katrina's blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and happy stamping!








 

4 comments

  1. Your Daughter will love it Teresa. The new pink is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Teresa, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katrina! A little different from the sketch:)

    ReplyDelete