INKspired Sketch Challenge #141 - Sharing Sunshine

 Hello Everyone!  Welcome to another INKspired Artists sketch challenge created by Teneale Williams.

I actually loved the challenge this sketch gave me! I had to think way out of the box and stretch me to look in a different direction than usual.

I had just got the Sharing Sunshine Stamp Set in the mail, and couldn't wait to use it! I thought circle, oh my gosh, I can do this! I also wanted to make a card that could be masculine or feminine, in saying this, I made two. The card also features the new Biggest Wish Stamp Set. So let me know what you think!


I used vellum to stamp my Sunshine for the white back ground, and Basic White card stock for the So Saffron back ground. I was basically experimenting with the Sunshine before I decided on what the rest of the cards would look like. I used the Mango Melody and Cajun Craze Inks for the rays, and So Saffron Ink for the centre.



I chose something that could be uni-sex and started using the Biggest Wish Stamp Set to decorate the Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Grey Granite strips of card stock (in Soft Suede Ink). Then I used Mango Melody, Soft Suede and Cajun Craze Inks to randomly stamp the smiley face to the back ground.



I chose to use Mango Melody, Cajun Craze and Crumb Cake strips of card stock and decorated with the Biggest Wish Stamp Set. I thought the vellum Sunshine looked best on the White back ground and more colourful strips behind.

I just added the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Sharing Sunshine Stamp Set in Soft Suede to White cardstock and trimmed around it (set on with dimensionals).

I don't know about you, but the Sharing Sunshine Stamp Set just makes me SMILE all over!!!

Thanks for having a look at my blog contribution, and leave a message if I can help you make this card or assist in getting you started in creating lovely creations for yourself!

Now it's time to hop forward to Katrina's blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and happy stamping!



3 comments

  1. Love your cards Teresa they are both cute. Love the sunshine.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely cards, love both of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are so happy. Who wouldn't love to receive one. Cute.

    ReplyDelete