INKspired Challenge 146 - All Squared Away

 Hello Stampers!  Welcome and thank you for joining another INKspired Artists sketch challenge created by Teneale Williams.

I had a bit of extra fun with this sketch challenge, and I mixed it up just a little bit. I created the background and feature by using the All Squared Away stamp set and the Floral Squares Dies.


These are my spring time cards as we are entering 'Spring time' here in Australia. I used two of my favourite colours, Magenta Madness and Gorgeous Grape ink and Card Stock. 


I used each of the four background stamps to create a collage for my feature and added the four floral die cuts.


A you can see I have separated the sentiment from the rest and used the white twine in-between.


The top card front feature (collage) is set on a piece of contrasting card stock colour, and put in place with dimensionals.


The sentiment is from a retired stamp set (Today's Tiles). The sentiment is stamped in Versamark and I then used white embossing powder with the Stampin' Up! heat tool. 


The sentiment is also set up with dimensionals and is embellished with one of the flowers from the Loose Flower Flourishes.


The inside is simple using some splatter and thin strips of the coordinating coloured card stock.


Thanks for having a look at my blog contribution, and leave a message if I can help you make this card or assist in getting you started in creating lovely creations for yourself!

Now it's time to hop forward to Katrina Healy blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and Happy Stamping!











6 comments