INKspired Challenge 148 - Penguin Place

 Hello Stampers!  Welcome and thank you for joining another INKspired Artists Challenge created by Teneale Williams.

I had a great time with this Challenge, loved the freedom to create something out of the 'Christmas' norm. I used the Penguin Place stamp set and the coordinating punch to create this cute and sparkly card. It is a big hit for my next card class!


I am loving the Penguin Paper, stamp set and punch! I have used the Black Glitter Paper, Gingerbread and Peppermint paper together!


I would never have thought to add Reindeer Antlers to Penguins, but so cute!!!


They were made with the Deer Builder Punch in the July - December 2021 Catalogue.


The sentiment is from the Greatest Part of Christmas stamp set. I have embossed in white on black card stock.


The Gingerbread Designer Pater is so versatile and adds a bit of country charm to the card. 


My Mom and Daughter love Black, Red and White for Christmas, so they were my colour inspiration.


Get yourself this stamp set and punch, and create some cuteness for you and your family and friends this Christmas!

Thanks for having a look at my blog contribution, and leave a message if I can help you make this card or assist in getting you started in creating lovely creations for yourself!

Now it's time to hop forward to Katrina Healy blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and Happy Stamping!







6 comments