INKspired Sketch Challenge - 154



 Hello Stampers!  Welcome and thank you for joining another INKspired Artists sketch challenge created by Teneale Williams.

I just love the Texture Chic Designer Series Paper (DSP)! The colors blended with the gold accents are so appealing. It is so easy to use for any occasion!



I basically followed the sketch, just a few more sections added to show off the different paper 
in the pack. I love the earthy tones of the paper. The card is a basic 4 1/8" by 5 7/8" size.


I pulled out the gold accents in the paper by using the Chic dies with the distressed gold DSP, and made a floppy bow with linen thread and Simply Elegant Gold Trim.



The background piece of Whisper White card stock has been embossed with the Pretty Flowers embossing folder and set up with dimensionals.


The sentiment is used from the Season of Chic stamp set and heat embossed used gold 
embossing powder.



To top it all off, I added a few Elegant Faceted Gems!



Lastly, a lovely inside using the Season of Chic stamp set, and a strip of the DSP.

Thanks for having a look at my blog and the group's contributions. Please leave a message and let me know if I can help you make this card or assist in getting you started in creating lovely creations yourself!

Now it's time to hop forward to Katrina Healy's blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and Happy Stamping!




 

2 comments