INKspired Challenge 156 - Colourful Congratulations

  Hello Stampers! 

 Welcome and thank you for joining another INKspired Artists sketch challenge
 created by Teneale Williams.
This Blog Challenge was really fun and it allowed me to use some new products such as the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (DSP), the Charming Sentiments stamp set and it's coordinating Sentiment Silhouettes Dies along with the Glossy Dots Assortment embellishments.

Here is what I came up with...


The Celebrate Everything DSP Made this challenge quite easy. I accentuated the colours of Pool Party, Polished Pink and Granny Apple Green with the embellishments and Blend Pens.


I just couldn't help using the Blend Pens to create the fun splatter! The Glossy Dots in Pool Party were perfect, along with the sentiment easily cut out with the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies.
I wanted the card to pop even more so each layer is set up with dimensionals, even the sentiment.

As you may notice, I used the Playful Alphabet Dies to create the word CONGRATS in the Basic White layer to show off the DSP and make the sentiment a bit louder!


The DSP created the perfect bottom border of the inside of the card with just a little extra message at the bottom right hand side above the strip of DSP. The strip actually looks like separate pieces of colour diagonals with the white blending into the Basic White card stock. Oh, and of course it was too hard to resist adding one more Pool Party Glossy Dot!

As one does, I had to include some more splatter to the inside for that subtle bit of additional colour!

I hope you enjoyed my contribution the INKspired Artists Blog Hop. Using the Stampin' Up! products with their colour coordination throughout the range of products makes creating cards that Wows! the person who receives them.

Thanks for having a look at my blog and the group's contributions. Please leave a message and let me know if I can help you make this card or assist in getting you started in creating lovely creations yourself!

Now it's time to hop forward to Allison McLeod's blog.  I can't wait myself!

Cheers and Happy Stamping!



2 comments

  1. wow Teresa so clever using the colorful papers and the congratulations are expertly cut......Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card Teresa. I love the products you have used and your design

    ReplyDelete